You can now rent Kupler mini caravan in Estonia!
1 day: 39€/24h
1 week: discount -10%
- The minimum rental period is 3 days and the rental fee is calculated according to calendar days.
- The Lessee is obliged to use the caravan prudently and for the intended purpose.
- We conclude a rental agreement with the Lessee before the caravan is handed over.
- Rental price includes caravan’s MTPL insurance and casco insurance.
- The Lessee has the right to use the caravan if he/she is at least 21 years old and has driving license for at least two years.
- The Lessee has the right to use the rented caravan inside the European Union.
- The Lessee undertakes to make a 30% advance payment to confirm the booking.
- The booking fee is part of the rental price paid by the Lessee.
- The rental fee must be paid before the handover of the caravan.
- When the Lessee waives the rental, the Lessor has the right to keep the advance payment to cover the expenses made and loss of rental income.
- The Lessee is obliged to review the caravan before the handover and make sure it is fit and in good condition.
- The Lessee must pay a deposit of 200 € for the fulfillment of the rental agreement before the handover of the caravan.
- On return the caravan will be inspected, any complaints will be submitted by e-mail, and the deposit will be returned within 3 days after the caravan has been returned on time, if the caravan is clean and in good condition, no hidden defects are discovered and no claims are received from third parties.
- The Lessee is obliged to make every effort to prevent any damage to the Lessor. In case of traffic accident, theft, vandalism, etc. the Lessee is obliged to immediately inform the Lessor using the contacts specified in the rental agreement and according to the law it is a must to inform the Police, and if necessary the Rescue Board.
- The damage caused by traffic accident, theft, vandalism, etc. not covered by the insurance (incl. rate of excess) is borne by the Lessee in full.
- The Lessee is entitled to compensation for damage caused to him/her by third parties.
- It is forbidden to carry animals and smoke in the caravan. Penalty for disobeying this rule is € 200.
To rent our Kupler mini caravan contact us at +372 5617 6666 or email@example.com
Pick-up and drop-off is at Vanamõisa caravan park near Tallinn.